2. Screw open the resin applicator and use the head to apply the resin into
the center of the glass crack.
3. Paste one sheet of curing strip over the crack spot, ensuring no gaps
or air bubbles.
4. Let the application dry under sunlight for about 20-30 minutes.
5. Your crack should be healed. You can use the included razor blade to remove any residual dry resin. If your crack hasn’t healed, you may repeat this process.
on the road
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 Happy customers
- Real people on our support team
- We proudly offer an absolute satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At autoneth.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, that is why we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchasing experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can enjoy the best shopping experience.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with our service, easy Product Return and Full Refund will be provided. We are always ready to give you the best solutions!